8/30/08

Three Demo songs posted!!

The first three songs (demo versions) have now been posted at Soundlick.com. Here's a picture of the cover art (as is in progress, anyway - it may change as time goes on), and a link to the songs.

The new demo songs!!


Please note that the 2nd song gets cut off after six minutes, so I've got to figure out that enigma. They seem to sound really lo-fi, too. Try playing the individual songs in hi-fi. they seem to sound better that way. I'll upload the final versions eventually, anyway. Hopefully these songs give you a good idea of what the new album will sound like. I'm definitely doing more with the symphonics and orchestral stuff, which I really enjoy more and more. I still love my metal, but I also like other sounds and styles

Hope you like 'em so far!

Please leave a comment in the Comments section.
ThanX.

No comments: