2/25/18

The GWEN Towers now on YouTube!

The GWEN Towers now on YouTube!

This music is a created from the leftover letters/notes that I did NOT use in my Improvisario and Industrialisimo albums(see the album cover). May as well, use ‘em, right? Plus 90%of the other stuff I just made up on the spot. And some free improvisational playing. Yep - just a smorgasbord of stuff. I wanted a very free-form, experimental feel for the music here. Just sit down, and record whatever comes out, whether it's all just guitar, synths, drums, etc. I mostly used my Agile AL-3010SE (all stock) and a Yamaha THR10 amp. My other guitars did make a few selected appearances when the Agile just didn’t quite work. And mostly real bass guitar (my old Squier Affinity P-Bass).

1. The GWEN Towers
2. Synthro
3. Don’t You Hear the Drums?
4. Tower of Blue
5. TGT-13
6. Shortly, Simply
7. A Sense of When, Pt 1
8. A Sense of When, Pt 2
9. A Sense of When, Pt 3
10. A Sense of When, Pt 4
11. A Sense of When, Pt 5

Composed and performed by Dimaension X - 2014
Recorded and produced by Dave Lanciani at Dimaex Productions

Stream audio and download options available below:
https://archive.org/details/DX-theGWENTowers

Download the whole album with album art:
https://archive.org/download/DX-theGWENTowers/TheGwenTowers.zip



No comments: